Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Absolute bliss



I have been in Kansas since the last weekend having a whale of time with my little nephew. A little more than six months, he is at his cutest best. Pudgy hands and feet, chubby cheeks, twinkling eyes and a smile that warms the very core of my heart. He is one happy, happy boy!

And when the little cherub rests his wee bit o' head on my shoulders... I smell a sunny, green meadow chockablock with flowers galore. It feels as if all is well with the world, just like it should be. Just like it is in his dreams.

6 comments:

  1. That's exactly it, isn't it? You're so lucky to be able to get your fill of baby feet, baby tummy, baby smiles...I could go on and on. It's so special to be an auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those feelings are priceless...
    www.rajnishonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pondside, oh yes, it is so so special a feeling... To wrap my arms around the bundle of joy!

    Rajnish, couldn't agree more my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love photos of babies! They are so cute. Soon, you will play with him and talk to him about your love of poetry. You will share beautiful moments. A real aunt. An important person in his life! That’s wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celine, such a beautiful thought! I cannot wait for him to start talking! Thank you so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish some day some one makes perfumes that would smell like babies :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...